To Book an appointment, please call 01228537335 or alternatively you can email us
Appointments are available in Castle Podiatry Clinic generally on a Friday 8 am – 6 pm and Saturday 9 am – 5 pm and one late evening weekly. The clinic days can change so there is flexibility to arrange appointments at other times.
There is a variety of parking in the vicinity of the clinic including pay and display, pay on exit, one-hour disc parking, and disabled.
One Hour Disk Parking
Pay & Display/Pay on Exit Parking
– Devonshire Walk Car Park
– Fisher Street (this operates a “pay on exit” system)
– Lower Viaduct (via English Damside)
– Rickergate (opposite former police station)
– The Lanes Shopping Centre (off Lowther Street)
– Bitts Park
– Peter Street (Opposite the old fire station)
– Lowther Street